Ecoline Brush Pen
Create beautiful fluid and vivid lines with Ecoline Brush Pens. The Brush Pen is characterized by its flexible tip and extensive range of brilliant colours thanks to its pure, dye-based...
Create beautiful fluid and vivid lines with Ecoline Brush Pens. The Brush Pen is characterized by its flexible tip and extensive range of brilliant colours thanks to its pure, dye-based formula. The transparent colours offer the best results when used on white or very light-coloured paper. If you wish, you can easily decrease the colour intensity through thinning with water or using the Brush Pen blender. These pens are perfect for hand lettering, watercolour drawings, quick sketches and finishing touches.
Brushpens are great for art journaling, mark making and mixed media art projects.
Ecoline Brush Pen
- Brilliant colours based on dye and gum arabic
- Convenient pen with flexible brush tip
- Blend colours with water and a brush for beautiful watercolour effects and seamless colour transitions
- Apply to wet paper for wet-on-wet techniques
- Adheres well to watercolour paper, drawing paper and cardboard
- Store horizontally so the dye stays evenly distributed throughout the pen
- Bring dried out nibs back to life by moistening them with some water
- Store your artworks in a portfolio for optimal colour retention
Cold grey, Warm grey, Deep grey, Black, Turquoise green, Grass Green, Bronze Green, Forest Green, Pastel Violet, Indigo, Prussian Blue, Turquoise blue, Ultramarine Deep, Pastel Red, Pink Beige, Fuchsia, Magenta, Scarlet, Vermilion, Apricot, Saffron Yellow, Light Orange, Deep Orange, Chartreuse, Gold Ochre, Lemon Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Red Violet, Sepia, Burnt Sienna, Sky Blue Light, Green