Amsterdam Acrylic Marker set of 4
This intro set is a great way to get started with Amsterdam acrylic markers. The set contains 4 markers with a medium-sized round nib (4 mm) in a basic color...
This intro set is a great way to get started with Amsterdam acrylic markers. The set contains 4 markers with a medium-sized round nib (4 mm) in a basic color palette.
Contents: 4 markers (275 Primary Yellow – 315 Pyrrole Red – 570 Phthalo Blue – 735 Oxide Black).
Amsterdam acrylic markers
The acrylic markers are a simple solution to create clear lines and add final touches to your acrylic painting. Use these markers to easily create line drawings, sketches and to quickly add accents of colour directly to your work. They're perfect for Art Journaling, and Mixed media art projects.
Before use, shake the marker with the cap on to let the ink flow and to mix the pigments with the binder. Hold the marker upright and depress the tip to release any internal pressure. The ink will start flowing to the tip and your marker is ready to be used. After use, firmly reapply the cap and store the marker horizontally.
- Made with high-quality, lightfast pigments
- Odorless, water-based formula that becomes waterproof and permanent when dry
- Extensive range of 46 colors with a great variety in opacity, including reflex and metallic shades
- Available in 3 different sizes (2 mm round nib, 4 mm round nib, 15 mm square nib) for extreme versatility
- Reversible, replaceable nibs for extra longevity (extra nibs available separately)
- Easy to use and adheres to virtually any slightly porous surface, including canvas, paper, cardboard, wood, stone and cement
- Proudly crafted in Europe
Reflex set of 4, Basic set of 6, Basic set of 4